- 3 chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup (240 ml) chocolate milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons (8 g) nonfat dry milk
- 2 bananas, peeled, frozen
- 2 cups (480 ml) ice cubes
- Put the cookies into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 2 and pulse on and off 1-2 times to break up the cookies into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
This recipe can be reduced by half and made in smaller containers. To make this a wheat and gluten-free recipe, substitute chocolate chips instead for the cookies
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.